With Global Force Wrestling's debut out of the way now we move on to the newest talk of the town and that the company in which we know a very minimal amount about and heard very little about within the last year. For those who may not be aware CWR (Classic Wrestling Revolution) was at one point called Classic Wrestling Federation which is the company that "Franchise" Shane Douglas will be a part of in some form. Though at this point the updates from the company have been very little or nothing as been "leaked" in a while about the company.
However, now we have received a lot of information about the company even though not all is clear but that's where I come in to send you the stuff that matters and throw away the stuff that doesn't matter. To once again change things up I will be just giving bullet points rather then long paragraphs:
- CWR (Classic Wrestling Revolution) recently taped a "sizzle reel" that will be used for potential TV, licensing, and financial partners in California. They shot the footage at a recent Championship Wrestling From Hollywood event.
- Some talent featured on the event were Rocky Romero, Mason Ryan, Michael Tarver, Colt Toombs (Roderick Toombs Jr), Roddy Piper, Shane Douglas, and others.
- Road Warrior Animal, and Shane Douglas were a producer and the booker respectively. In neither case it is if they just worked on the CWR matches or if they had a part in the other matches as well.
- CWR scouted talent CWH talent that worked the "Red Carpet Rumble" event. Also they scouted talent that worked at the recent Paragon Pro Wrestling taping. (Click Here for info on PPW) (Click Here for more info on CWH)
- Currently the company isn't project to run any events until sometime in 2016. The idea behind not running events until next is that it will give them plenty of time to plan out a debut & touring schedule. Also they are apparently planning to debut with around 250 events in the US with possible international dates as well.
Talk about everything coming out at once.... There is so much information about this company at this point that putting it all in one post I think would a little to much. So there will be a part 2 with updates regarding the status of this company and my thoughts on the company will all be included in part 2. So keep an eye out for that!