So far in this series I have never gone with a full shoot interview up and I thought that well giving you a full shoot would be very different for this series. This will be the first of many full shoots I post as a part of this series so be prepared, because their is more to come from here. To give some insight into what is talked about in the series and this is just some of what is spoken about.
- Why he left WWF the first time
- Working in the AWA, Why he came to the company, and working for Verne
- Honing his craft around the world in places like Japan and Australia
- Booking in Hawaii and issues of having a different philosophy then other the owners like Peter Mavia
- Working with and for Dino Bravo in Montreal (Dino's Murder)
- Starting young in Canada with his brother and getting his start as a fill in
- Also some of his favorite Road Stories
And so Much More!!!!
I love looking back wrestling's past. I view my job as bring new life to the part of wrestling some people thought was gone.