As of this writing we are two weeks away from the next big event of WCW's calendar year which is the underrated PPV and the PPV that many think never had any good matches on it........ WCW Uncensored. Right now the only match set for the PPV is the WCW Tag Team title match between the Tag Team Champion Steiner Brothers and #1 Contenders Harlem Heat. With that being said let's move to the live notes from this edition of Nitro:
- What does the future hold for Bret Hart is the WCW
- What is The Giant's response to Mike Awesome's interview from last week
- The Television title feud takes a step forward tonight, Find out how?
- A New Authority Figure is named as a replacement for JJ Dillon
- #1 Contender Main Event to determine who will face Sting in 2 weeks on PPV
All this and more on Nitro!!!
We are back on the road after a few slow weeks in a row due to outside circumstance we are finally getting back on track with this installment of the How I Would Book it. Though right now we have been set back a few weeks due to the detour this week we are looking to get back in the swing of things. So instead of me continuing to ramble let's get to some notes about this episode of Nitro:
- Lex Luger seeks revenge on Buff Bagwell after a sneak attack from two weeks ago will Buff answer the call this week
- After voicing some of his frustration with the company on WCW.com what will Bret Hart's next step be in the WCW
- What is the next step in Diamond Dallas Page's pursuit to get revenge on Raven
- Who's Next for Goldberg and The Streak
- Mike Awesome's intentions become clear to why he picked The Giant
All this and a lot more on this week's edition of Nitro:
I did a post like this in the last installment of the series which was the WWE 2015 edition of the series (to view that Click Here) and the reception for that wasn't bad so I figured let's do it again. This post is nothing more then just a way to give you guys and gals an update on what is going on within my current game outside of the company I am in the series. So you will find out what is going on in the WWF, NJPW, ECW, AJPW, and others. Also I give you all an update on when this installment of the series will end, which is something that I never included in a video but did include in a post here on the site.
Things may change a little bit more when it comes to this series, but nothing as big as the last time. You guys have to know that it's all about trying to find the best way to do it and thus far I thought I did, but things change and the series needs to change again. To be a little more specific it will be more so on the technical side of things as well as the location of this section of the site on the navigation bar. On to the video:
After a little bit of a delay and some getting side tracked due technical difficulties, but at this point everything is getting back to normal slowly but surely. Right now we move forward with the year and focus on what is up coming which is the third PPV of the year and we also try to get on the straight and narrow of figure out how to gain fans every week and help fix WCW for the future to survive. On to the Notes from this Weeks Nitro:
- What's Next for the Future of Kevin Nash in WCW after Scott Hall's Firing at SuperBrawl
- Find out who will be challenging for the WCW World Tag Team Championships Next!
- Who is Next for Goldberg's streak
- The tension continues to rise between Curt Hennig & Bret Hart
All this and more only on WCW Monday Nitro:
The road continues as we reach another milestone on the year, as this is the second big event of 1998. SuperBrawl has always been one of the bigger events for WCW and this year is no different as the top matches on the show have ramifications that will effect WCW for a long time. Now let's get to the matches and see what's on tap for this show:
WCW Cruiserweight Title Match:
(c) Eddy Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio Jr.
Steve McMichael vs Alex Wright
WCW Television Title Match:
(c) Chris Benoit vs Chris Jericho
WCW United States Heavyweight Match:
(c) Diamond Dallas Page vs Perry Saturn
WCW World Tag Team Title Match:
(c) Steiner Brothers w/ Ted DiBiase vs Face of Fear w/ Jimmy Hart
Winner Becomes The Leader of the NWO
"Hollywood" Hulk Hogan vs "Macho Man" Randy Savage
WCW World Heavyweight Title Match: (Career vs Title)
(c) Sting vs Scott Hall
A few weeks ago I mentioned on Part 7 of this series that I have made the decision to shorten this installment of the series. I have spent the last week or so trying to figure out when I want to cut this edition of the series and I have made a decision on it. The reason I chose to shorten this is, because of the fact that as the year goes on in the WCW I have less planned and I struggled to come up with stuff to begin with.
With this being said I have chosen to take this edition of the series in a different direction then first anticipated. Well first let me just say that keep trying to figure out a different for this site to stick out. I think I have figured it out right now this edition of the How I Would Book it will end in September of 1998 at WCW's Fall Brawl PPV. However, if you guys and gals can send me ideas on feuds for talent and even talent to sign then this installment of the How I Would Book it will continue. So the future of WCW 1998 is in your hands now will this installment of the series continue trough September or will WCW 1998 end in September.
The year continues and we are now only one week away from the second big event of 1998. Our next PPV of the year SuperBrawl is right around the corner and will change everything. Some feuds will reach a boiling point and others will just be beginning on the ground floor for the long track. Right now it is still up in the air as to how long this edition of the series will go as I did mention in the last part that I decided to change the length of this edition of the series. However, at this point nothing is set in stone just yet and will likely make a decision by the end of this week. But until then let's get to some notes on this episode of Nitro:
- Tensions between the members of the NWO continues to escalate specifically between members battling for leadership.
- Lex Luger challenges the WCW Roster who will accept the challenge
- WCW World Championship Match Contract Signing Title Vs Career
- A planned attack by the NWO on a former World Champion to show the strength they still have
- More matches become confirmed for Sundays event
As we draw closer to SuperBrawl the matches that will take place on the event become more clear and tensions continue to rise between the stars of WCW. I have made the decision that I may not be running this edition of the series as long as first expected, but I will be making an official decision on how long the series will continue within the next week or so. Until then this installment of the series will continue as per usual. Now enjoy some notes from this weeks edition of Nitro:
- Ric Flair has reached his boiling point and is now trying to intimidate management
- Who will become the #1 Contenders for the WCW Tag Team Titles at SuperBrawl
- Who will be next to stand up from the NWO against Hulk Hogan and Bischoff
- Old rivals collide once again in the Main Event for the first time in over a year
- Goldberg's Streak Continues against one half of prominent team
As we now being to SuperBrawl in February some things are continuing to grow and other feuds are starting a new and may reach a boiling point soon. Keeping this week short and to the point let's waste no time and get right to the bullet points from this weeks episode of Monday Nitro:
- Tensions continue to rise between Bret Hart & Randy Savage
- Questions are still left unanswered when it comes to the future of Scott Hall in WCW
- Who challenges The Steiner's for the Tag Team Titles Harlem Heat or Faces of Fear. One team will lay down a challenge tonight.
- Diamond Dallas Page & Raven's feud takes another step forward
- Ric Flair gets some help fighting the mystery attacks from a friend