As of this writing we are two weeks away from the next big event of WCW's calendar year which is the underrated PPV and the PPV that many think never had any good matches on it........ WCW Uncensored. Right now the only match set for the PPV is the WCW Tag Team title match between the Tag Team Champion Steiner Brothers and #1 Contenders Harlem Heat. With that being said let's move to the live notes from this edition of Nitro:
- What does the future hold for Bret Hart is the WCW
- What is The Giant's response to Mike Awesome's interview from last week
- The Television title feud takes a step forward tonight, Find out how?
- A New Authority Figure is named as a replacement for JJ Dillon
- #1 Contender Main Event to determine who will face Sting in 2 weeks on PPV
All this and more on Nitro!!!