Were are back again, for the third PPV of 1998!! This my friends is another big event on the calendar of WCW and I will still say that we are just getting started. Things are just starting to pick up right now with the year and hopefully with how well this PPV went down it is the start of better times and more consistency with the WCW. However, due to the lack of good talent in the company I doubt the "ratings" will be to consistent. But for right now let's get to the notes from the PPV:
- Tully Blanchard has had a busy schedule since taking over as President and things aren't slowing down at his first Pay-Per View.
- How will Randy Savage do as the Special Ref for the Main Event World Title Match Tonight
- Will Ric Flair be able to finally go face to face with Sid Vicious after months of attacks and mind games
- Will The Steiner Brothers stay on top of the mountain or can Harlem Heat knock them off it
- Will we see a clear cut winner in the Main Event for the WCW World Title
Find out all this and more by watching the Video!!!
For more from the Series:
Click Here for the Nitro Prior to the PPV
Click Here to watch all the other Parts of this Installment of the Series
Leave a Reply.
About Wrestling Express
Join Our Team
Stay Connected with Wrestling Express