So finally after weeks of trying to build some mystery and anticipation to the revel of the next edition of the How I Would Book it series. The time has finally come to revel it to be WWE 2015.
As you can probably tell the change was that this series will no longer be in words and it will be now videotaped. In you can you miss it in the video:
For almost a year many fans have felt that the TV product of the WWE has been very lackluster, and now is my chance to seize the opportunity and show How I Would Book WWE 2015. Also for this edition of the series I will be booking from January 2015 to April 2015.
Just Going to Change Something's:
- Going to Get Rid of the February PPV All Together
- Certain Talent will arrive from Developmental Sooner then they Will in Real WWE
- I will make New Day heels or bad guys
- I signed D'Lo Brown to give the tag team division a boost
- Surprisingly I will not be changing Raw from 3 hours
This is the first time I was trying to book into the future or even in current times so it's going to be a little strange for me. Now what I ask is for you to join me and let's go back in the wrestling time machine to January 2015 to give WWE one more shot with a different direction. So sit back and enjoy the ride this is new for both of us and I am looking forward to the change and I hope you are to.