After a short hiatus due to unforeseen issues, we are back and the story continues. Our last part was coincidently the PPV which was Spring Stampede. We have seen title changes, feuds end and begin, and many other things over the course of this installment of the series. But now we continue as September draws closer. Here are some notes from the most recent edition of Nitro:
- With a New WCW World Champion what does the future hold for the current champion and the former champion.
- Goldberg makes his intentions clear here wants championship gold and he is looking at the new United States champion Raven. How will Raven and his Flock handle "Da Man"
- Over the last few weeks the tensions have been rising between Bischoff & The Hart Family what will happen next when Bischoff adds to his side.
- Piper vs Flair was thought to have been done to death, but I put a little twist on it and now we hear from the only healthy member of Team Flair.
Note: if you are new to this series or just don't remember at first I decided to show How I Would Book the full year of 1998. Then things changed and I chose to book 9 months instead which means the big event in September which is Fall Brawl will be where this installment of the series ends. (To Catch Up on the Series Click Here)
For the last few months I had been having problems with my computer and I couldn't figure out what was wrong so I just kept on with my business. Then late last week the problem was figured out and as it turns the fan inside my computer either need to be cleaned or replaced, because it was overheating my computer. With that being said this installment of the How I Would Book it series needs to take a backseat at least for this week, because I don't have access to my computer which means I don't have access to said game or my recording program. So with all that being the case think of it as a week vacation from the series. We will be back either by the end of this week or early next week with the series.
However, until that point this section will remain silent and empty. The purpose of this post was to fill you guys in on what had happened and what that means for this series. I will say that once my computer is back the series will continue, but until that point my hands are tied. Until then look forward to our return and us to continue on the "Road to Fall Brawl" in September.
Here we go again it's time for the next big event on the WCW's calendar known as Spring Stampede. This PPV is historically a very good yearly PPV event. After a short rough patch for me when it came to this installment of the series we are now back on track and I will just say that if I can get through this series then every other series I do will be a piece of cake. Eventually we will go through some more small changes with this series as I am still trying to figure out what I like best to do with this series and I am having some small problems with my computer so I may actually be taking a little break from recording the videos for a bit, just a heads up.
WCW Spring Stampede
WCW United States Championship Match:
(c) Diamond Dallas Page vs Raven
Rey Mysterio Jr. vs Chris Jericho
WCW Cruiserweight Championship Match:
(c) Ultimo Dragon vs Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs Alex Wright
Sid Vicious vs Chris Benoit
Goldberg vs ???
The Giant vs Mike Awesome
WCW World Heavyweight Championship Match:
(c) Sting vs Randy Savage
We are coming up on the go home show for before another PPV and things seem to be falling a part in the WCW the week after Davey Boy Smith quits the company and Randy Savage becomes Number One Contender now we have to look forward to the PPV coming up on Sunday. Things will change focus has been renewed for this series as we approach the back on end of this installment of the series it is approaching the time to reflect and look back on the changes I made to WCW. However, at this point I think the company is worse off then when I took it over in January, I think I need to refocus and think about what I doing wrong before I book out the PPV. Let's have the PPV being a turning point for this series and one that we never look back from. With further delay let's get to the Notes for this video:
- What happens next between Randy Savage and Sting after they almost brawled last week to end Nitro
- After effectively turning on Ric Flair last week what is Roddy Piper & Greg Valentine's next move when it comes to their "removal of Flair" from WCW.
- The tensions continue to rise in the feud between The Giant and Mike Awesome as we draw closer to their PPV match at Spring Stampede.
- Kevin Nash continues to attempt to disband the NWO alone, but it seems the numbers game may have gotten the better of him
All this and more on Nitro!!!
We continue on our way to the next event on the calendar Spring Stampede and things continue to grow and tensions continue to rise. With every new video I hope I am getting better, but I can only fix the mistakes that I notice if I don't know that I am doing something wrong then I can't fix it so, Please feel free to offer feedback. We are two away from the big event and let's get into the notes from this weeks edition of Nitro:
- A member of the Hart Family is ready to speak up on behalf of the "Hitman" against Eric Bischoff what will the outcome be?
- After two weeks of competing in the NWO Gauntlet the "Macho Man" has reached the last leg against Hulk Hogan. Will Randy challenge Sting at Spring Stampede?
- What happens next between Ric Flair and Roddy Piper
- Mike Awesome vs The Giant takes the next step
- Championship Committee member Tully Blanchard has promised a Major Announcement for Nitro next week!!!!
All this and more on Nitro!!!
The road to Spring Stampede is under way and in full swing as the PPV is now only two weeks away. To put aside this series for a second I know that this video really doesn't show the best of me. Because I stumble on my words, loose track of time, and even forget that I am recording. Let me just say that I haven't been doing this that long and am still learning also for all the videos I have done for me to be this bad in only one them that should tell you something. Truth is I think I am better then I was when I started back in March, but I guarantee that if you ask people that have been making YouTube videos for a long time they would tell you that they are still learning even after being at for years. Now without further rambling let's get to the notes:
- After all the big things that happened last week the bar has been set higher for this week to live up to expectations
- Randy Savage won the match in the NWO Gauntlet and now moves onto the next match this week and if he wins then the next week he will face Hulk Hogan for the chance to face Sting at Spring Stampede.
- After calling out The Authority of WCW and begging for more competition will we see Sting in action this week
- Tensions reached a high point last week between Flair and Piper what will happen this week
- As Kevin Nash continues on his own "path" will his "path" turn back to the NWO
Find out all this and More on Nitro!!
We are now at the first week after the PPV and are continuing on the road to fixing WCW. This road has been a lot tougher then I expected, but that doesn't change the fact that I am doing this to try and save WCW and protect the war from ending. I will say that for the most part none of what I am doing was previously planned and I am just letting it happen as we go, but things are about to change as my perspective on how to go with this installment of the series has just changed for the better I believe at least.
- With March now in the rear view we need a new challenger for Sting let's see what Tully Blanchard has in mind
- Macho Man is pissed off and ready for a fight find out what happens next?
- Ric Flair is ready to confront Roddy Piper how will they react being face to face for the first time since Sunday
- A Surprise that nobody saw coming!!!
All this and more only on Nitro!!!
Were are back again, for the third PPV of 1998!! This my friends is another big event on the calendar of WCW and I will still say that we are just getting started. Things are just starting to pick up right now with the year and hopefully with how well this PPV went down it is the start of better times and more consistency with the WCW. However, due to the lack of good talent in the company I doubt the "ratings" will be to consistent. But for right now let's get to the notes from the PPV:
- Tully Blanchard has had a busy schedule since taking over as President and things aren't slowing down at his first Pay-Per View.
- How will Randy Savage do as the Special Ref for the Main Event World Title Match Tonight
- Will Ric Flair be able to finally go face to face with Sid Vicious after months of attacks and mind games
- Will The Steiner Brothers stay on top of the mountain or can Harlem Heat knock them off it
- Will we see a clear cut winner in the Main Event for the WCW World Title
Find out all this and more by watching the Video!!!
The year once again continues as we draw closer to our next PPV that being WCW Uncensored live on PPV. Now many believe this PPV was always one of the worst for WCW every year because most of the matches on the show were often underwhelming and not very good. However, I will attempt to change that perception of this show and I will do it using the same roster the real WCW had just with a different perspective of the talent on the roster. Now for the notes from this weeks episode of Nitro:
- What is the next order of business for the New President of the Championship Committee Tully Blanchard
- As the PPV draws closer both The Steiner Brothers and Harlem Heat have tune up matches for the Tag Team Title Match at the PPV
- After costing him the #1 Contender match will we hear from Sid Vicious & what does Flair have to say
- Is the NWO looking for a new member at the end of this show we will have that question
Find out all of this and more on this weeks edition of Nitro:
As of this writing we are two weeks away from the next big event of WCW's calendar year which is the underrated PPV and the PPV that many think never had any good matches on it........ WCW Uncensored. Right now the only match set for the PPV is the WCW Tag Team title match between the Tag Team Champion Steiner Brothers and #1 Contenders Harlem Heat. With that being said let's move to the live notes from this edition of Nitro:
- What does the future hold for Bret Hart is the WCW
- What is The Giant's response to Mike Awesome's interview from last week
- The Television title feud takes a step forward tonight, Find out how?
- A New Authority Figure is named as a replacement for JJ Dillon
- #1 Contender Main Event to determine who will face Sting in 2 weeks on PPV
All this and more on Nitro!!!