It has been far too long since my last review but I finally sat down and watched a DVD to review. Now if you don't know what the Guest Booker series is all about well it is a concept developed by Kayfaybecommentaries.com and they sit with a former wrestler/booker to discuss an event like Montreal Screwjob & NWO formation. This DVD specifically was with Kevin Nash discussing the idea if he and Scott never left the WWF in 1996. Overall, I really don't think that this was a good edition of the series and I actually think it was one of the few bad ones. I felt like they more or less they focused more on what really happened and how it effected the WWE as a company. Instead of focusing what the DVD is titled they focused on Nash and his career.
Below are some details that have been discussed in the DVD:
- Word association on former WCW Creative team
- Society and how it effects wrestling
- Thoughts on ECW and being a fan of the company
- Views of champions and long title reigns
- How to fix the WWE in 1996 to try and set the company forward.
- Details on what really happened & how tension things were at first.